1) Parish events are primarily scheduled at the beginning of the fiscal year (July 1). Organizations and committees are asked to complete information regarding date, time and facility. Conflicts will be settled by telephone. Each organization or committee will receive a print-out of their scheduled meetings or events. Throughout the year, changes or scheduling of rooms may be made by calling
Carolyn Boyle at the Rectory.
2) facilities are primarily used for parish related groups & activities.
space is available for rent with required event insurance or proof of coverage.
contact the rectory for more information.
3) A Maintenance Form is required if maintenance assistance is needed for set up. Forms are available in the Rectory and are to be
returned to lori herbert.
4) Heating, air conditioning and other special needs will be taken care of by the maintenance staff in response to the written maintenance form.
5) Spaces are to be left as they are found. Vacuums and/or brooms are available to facilitate clean-up.
6) If damage occurs or if problems arise, please notify lori herbert as soon as possible.
7) All lights and electrical appliances must be turned off when finished.
8) When using the parish hall, it will be necessary to check the Church doors when leaving the building. Some participants may leave through the main entrance to the Church or the west entrance to the Church which opens to the parking lot.
Public telephones are located in the main hall of our school corridor, around the
corner from the School Office, and in the Parish Hall. "Out of order" problems should be reported to Irene Baron. Emergency telephones are located in the Sacristy and the Ushers room. Under no circumstances are they to be used for personal use.
[ Sacraments ] [ Announcements ] [ Bulletin ] [ Facilities ] [ Easel Display ] [ Keys ] [ Mailings ] [ Security ] [ Misc. Policies ]