Articles that make up the St. Isaac Jogues Church Bulletin include.
1) Cover: Large art panel taken from the J.S. Paluch Weekly Mailing in conjunction with liturgical theme, date and specific time of the liturgical year. Arrangements for special covers should be made at least one month in advance.
2) Page 2. Pastor's message : "to love, Serve, and Enjoy our
3) . Page 10 Weekly schedules, Mass, Sacristy, Altar Servers, Wedding Banns, Liturgy, Sacrament of Reconciliation, Prayer list and Deceased List.
4) Remaining Pages: Articles are grouped according to areas of parish life:
Council, Human Concerns, Education, Spiritual Life, Parish Life, Cluster and/or general interest. The name and phone number of a contact person should be provided in case there are any questions regarding the article.
5) Deadlines: Ten o'clock of the Friday of the week preceding the date of publication - at the rectory. Be sure it is marked for the Bulletin and has the date of the Sunday it should appear. Please watch the bulletin near Holy Days or Holidays for changes in deadline dates.
6) Inserts: No more than two inserts per week Prior to stuffing the bulletin; it is necessary to schedule your insert with
7) Articles: The bulletin editor & pastor will have final say in prioritizing bulletin articles. If circumstances arise, person submitting the article will be notified.
[ Sacraments ] [ Announcements ] [ Bulletin ] [ Facilities ] [ Easel Display ] [ Keys ] [ Mailings ] [ Security ] [ Misc. Policies ]